Tuesday 2 August 2016

Tuesday 2nd August 2016 - exciting launch ahead





Posted 9:40pm

This blog is also replacing one I was doing earlier - for my own fitness.  It was:

www.lazzafitness.blogspot.com

The Healthy Minds, Healthy Bods (HMHB) project is hoping to launch in September/October this year.

With the help of my business mentor, Scott Hay from KPMG, we have approached nine entities to work with their clients:

Job Centre Plus themselves (JCP)
Business in the Community (BITC)
Single Homeless Project (SHP)
ISIS North (Islington Substance Abuse help)
Family Mosaic Housing
Circle Housing
Peabody Housing
The Hyde Group (Housing)
Newlon Housing

This blog will follow the work that HMHB do on this project - which is called Ajani.  It was set up by myself - Lawrence - following observations after being made redundant around 7 years ago.  I have been working on development and research on and off for a while - but the last twenty months I have really pushed to try and get it started.

I will fill in more details on a daily basis.  It will also follow my efforts to get fit and healthy - and remain that way.  It will include articles that I find that could be helpful to those like me - people who do not find it easy to maintain, but understand the significant benefits a healthy lifestyle and routine can provide.

Please let others know about this blog, and ask people to follow me.  My journey is going to be eventful, exciting, and enjoyable (I hope).  There will be pitfalls along the way - ups and downs - tears and laughter - but isn't that what makes life what it is?

I will add things on a daily basis - on project and myself.  There will be pictures, videos, links, and plenty of information.  This is a massive leap for me - and would love lots of others to follow my journey, and maybe find it inspires others to start their own.


No comments:

Post a Comment