Sunday 28 August 2016

Sunday 28th August 2016 - crucial week ahead



Posted 8:30pm
It is going to be a very busy week - with a lot of work and preparation.

The Cripplegate funding application must go in at the end of the week.  I am working on finishing that in the next couple of days.  I need to get a couple more quotes on Tuesday to finish this off - insurance, and printing.  I am also applying for travel, and I can claim for a small amount of salary (not much at all, but better than nothing). I am also getting final details about logos, domains, emails, yearly website costs.

I want to produce 5-10 videos to go on the Youtube - not for public view yet, but so we have some examples to show the funders.  Also, to give me an idea of how they will look and show friends to see what they think too.

I also need to clarify the booklets I want to produce with their content.  Will be working on Microsoft Publisher on those.

I have several emails to send, and also want to follow up on all the proposals again.  Considering we are offering to do a pilot for free you would imagine people would be falling over themselves to talk to us - but it has not been like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment