Thursday 25 August 2016

Thursday 25th August 2016 - Funding Application

Posted 11:55pm
Had a terrific afternoon meeting with Scott.
We went over the Cripplegate Funding Application, and he had some great additions, and changes, to what I had put.  It is always good to let others go over your work.  I am not arrogant enough to believe that I can get it right.  I have been lucky to be able to get the advice I have.

So I made several changes, and have a few others to do, before sending in the application next week.
It is looking good.  I wont count chickens though.  I have had other funding applications in the past that we ticked all the boxes and they got turned down.

I had a call from Change Live Grow (the new name for ISIS North - Islington Substance Abuse company who have clearly changed their name for obvious reasons).  I have arranged a meeting with them for next week to discuss working with their clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment